31 Jul 2012
Every time we would have to go to our page and share the blog post Url there. But today i am glad to say that blogger team have made it easy by introducing the Google+ option in our blogger account that allows us to associate our blogger account with either our Google plus profile or page thus allowing us to share our blog posts directly to our Google+ page from blogger when we associate our blogger account with our page. However we can just +1 the blog post if we want to share it on our profile too. Thus sharing on both the profile and page is made possible now. Hope you got the point!!. So i am going to help you in associating your blogger account with your Google plus page thus making the ease of sharing.
1. Go to blogger dashboard --> follow the GOOGLE+ option that is newly introduced.
2. As you can notice, I have already associated my blogger account with Google+ page. In the same way, both of your profile and page will be displayed here. make sure you choose your page here. If you have still not created a Google+ page, you can get the easy steps for it on how to create a Google+ page post of this blog.
3. Tick the Share my posts from this account to Google+ option.
Now your blog is perfectly associated with your page as shown above and it also asks you to share after publishing each blog post.
4. This is the very easy task. Just go to the Posts option on your dashboard.
5. You can notice view | Edit | Share buttons below each posts on hover. Just click on the share option of a particular post, a pop up box appears. Click on the share button that is inside the pop up box and your blog post will be directly shared on your Google plus page.
Blogger team making the tasks easier by introducing many important stuffs like this. I am really thankful to the Blogger team. Blogger blogs would have stayed back without their newly introduced search preferences and permalink options. Setting different meta descriptions for each blog posts was a highly necessary one. Kindly leave your feedback and opinion about the new arrivals by Blogger team.