How To Password protect Posts in Blogger Blogs
1. Go to Blogger dashboard --> Template --> Edit Html.
2. Find for </head> and paste the following code just above it.
3. Save the Template.
4. Go to Blogger dashboard --> Create a new post and switch to edit html mode after completing the creation of your post.
5. Copy the whole code from it.
6. Now go to this Link.
7. Enter a desired password in the key box.
8. Paste your copied content into the Plain Text box.
9. Click on Encrypt button and copy the generated html code from the Html Code box.
10. Now return to html mode of your post editor and paste the copied code inside it.
11. Publish your post while in html mode only and DON'T switch to compose mode.
That's it pals. . . :)