How To Setup Google Feedburner for your Blog1. Go to Google Feedburner and login with your blogger(google) account credentials.
- Note:: This is default option every bloggers use, if you wish to have a podcaster feeds(rich media), please feel free to ask in comment section and i will write a post on it too. .
7. A new window appears and once again click on Next.
Publicize your Feed8. Your feed is ready now and its time to publicize your feed to enable few services which are necessary, so click on publicize at the top of page,
- Select Email Subscriptions(Allows users to subscribe with their email) and select Activate.
- Choose Pingshot(Notify services when you publish a new post) and select Activate.
- Choose Creative Commons(A free license provider) and choose a license version and tick the "Use Some Rights Reserved" and select Activate.
Now you are all set with feedburner and no need to worry of anything else regarding feedburner customization.
Pointing your Blog Feed to Feedburner address9. Go to your blogger dashboard --> settings --> Site feed(old interface) / Other(New Blogger interface).
10. Enter your feedburner address in the post feed redirect url box and save your settings.
Now you are done with setting feedburner for your blog without any errors and you can notice your blog feed @ YOURBLOGURL/feeds/posts/default
Now Add Subscribe Button For Your Blogger Blog to allow visitors to subscribe to your blog feeds.
That's It. . . . . . !!!!!!!!!